Please respect the following:
- Tennis shoes to be worn when using the tennis courts – no coloured soles as they mark the courts.
- Note that home Team Matches take precedence – so please check the website for dates. (these take place mainly on Monday or Tuesday evenings).
- Remember the close proximity of residents and avoid excessive noise.
- Do your utmost to avoid taking mud onto the courts via your shoes.
- A Member bringing along a visitor (each such person is restricted to a maximum of 3 visits) is responsible for collecting the fees (£4.00 per adult and £1.00 per junior) and passing them onto the Treasurer or committee member. A Visitors book is provided in the Club House.
- The combination lock number is not to be divulged to a non-Member.
- When leaving the courts, please (a) collect all balls and other property and (b) remember to close and lock the gate if you are last on court.